screenrant.com – If anyone ever thought that Harry Potter looks like a young Donald Draper, then you should get out and buy yourself a lottery ticket today. As it turns out, the actors famous for those roles, Daniel Radcliffe and Jon Hamm, respectively, are believed to be interested in playing the same character at different ages in a new four-part British television miniseries. Not much is known at the moment, but according to Vulture, the project would have Hamm taking on the role of narrator while occasionally interacting with his younger self, played by Radcliffe.
Created by jackiechan 4 years 3 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915