feedproxy.google.com – So much product placement, right? The Steve Jobs biopic (the Ashton Kutcher one, not the Aaron Sorkin one) hit a bump in the road when it didn’t emerge from Sundance as a clear favorite. Audiences and critics (including Kate) were tepid in their praise, the film’s distribution was delayed indefinitely back in March, and a few months later Open Road Films announced that Jobs would land in August. And so, like a 1980s version of The Social Network, a trailer emerges from the wilderness: Hopefully our filter catches all the iPhone 5 spam we’re about to be hit with. On second thought, “iPhone Spam” seems like an apt description for this trailer.
Created by donnieyen 2 years 48 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915