joblo.com – James Cameron is officially the most badass person working in movies today. The director of THE ABYSS travelled to the real world equivalent when he successfully reached the bottom of the Mariana Trench yesterday, becoming the first human to do so in over 50 years and the only one to ever do it solo. Cameron, who has long held a love of deep sea exploration, travelled to the deepest place on Earth in his custom... Read More...
Created by jetli 4 years 8 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915