deadline.com – Toronto, ON – March 29, 2012 – IMAX Corporation (NYSE:IMAX; TSX:IMX) today announced the appointment of Mark Welton as President of IMAX Theatres, reporting directly to IMAX CEO Richard L. Gelfond. Welton most recently served as the Company’s Executive Vice President of Corporate and Digital Development & Theatre Operations. In his new role, Welton will direct IMAX’s Theatre Sales and Operations worldwide, developing and executing strategies to further the Company’s growth and extend its leadership position in the entertainment technology industry.
Created by brucelee 4 years 8 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915