deadline.com – New York, NY (April 25, 2012) – IFC Midnight announced today that the company is acquiring all US and UK rights to director Alex De La Iglesia’s AS LUCK WOULD HAVE IT. The film, which was produced by Andres Vicente Gomez and Ximo Perez, world premiered as a special screening at this year’s Berlin Film Festival and is having its North American premiere at this year’s Tribeca Film Festival in the Spotlight Section.
Created by jackiechan 4 years 4 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915