fb.indiewire.com – The IDA’s annual summer DocuWeeks program, which for 15 years has pursued its mission to help documentaries qualify for Oscar consideration, was in danger of being victimized by the Academy’s new rules. The IDA now says that it has resolved the issue and will be unhampered in its ability to prep films for the awards race. The new Academy rule in question stipulates that a theatrically screened film must be reviewed in either the Los Angeles Times or the New York Times.
Created by brucelee 4 years 3 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915