deadline.com – EXCLUSIVE: ICM television agent Nick Khan, whose clients include firebrand anchors Keith Olbermann and Nancy Grace, is leaving the agency. Sources say he is going to CAA though the agency is not confirming the hire at this time. Khan joined boutique lit agency Broder Webb Chervin Silbermann at the end of 2005 to launch a sports and news broadcaster division.
Created by donnieyen 4 years 4 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915