fb.indiewire.com – After a break-out turn in Kathryn Bigelow's "The Hurt Locker," where he went toe-to-toe with Jeremy Renner and Anthony Mackie, Brian Geraghty hasn't exactly risen at the same trajectory as his two former co-stars; his most high-profile roles to date are in the yet-be-released ensemble rom-com "Ten Year" and the universally-panned horror flick "ATM." We certainly had high hopes for the young actor, even championing him for the lead in 'Captain America' when that role was up for grabs.
Created by brucelee 4 years 4 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915