guardian.co.uk – Whether it's America's redneck zombies, Japan's 'dead wet girls' or Indonesia's ghosts, horror may be the most universal genre• What global box-office stories would you like to see in After Hollywood? Let us know in the comments belowDrew Goddard and Joss Whedon's The Cabin in the Woods is here to remind us how cosmopolitan the horror genre is.
Created by jetli 4 years 6 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915