movieweb.com – Sonar Entertainment is planning on bring their classic horror franchise Hellraiser to the small screen. Stewart Till was given the reigns of the company after RHI entertainment was re-branded as Sonar Entertainment.The new CEO had this to say about developing the series for the studio:"I've spent more time in film than in television, and I see that a lot of values of film, which are great writers, great directors, are becoming more and more relevant in television," said Stewart Till.
Created by donnieyen 4 years 8 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $39,000,000Total: $39,000,000
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $33,114,000Total: $347,390,153
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,787,690Total: $21,787,690
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,270,000Total: $11,270,000
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $11,017,000Total: $327,497,565