feedproxy.google.com – A reoccurring issue that's been bought up many times before from you guys in our comments section is whenever there is a change or slight alteration to the original film title for its international release. Most recently, Sony Classics revealed that a secondary title Redemption will be added to Gareth Evans' Indonesian actioner The Raid when it hits US theaters around March. This raises the question on whether or not its necessary. Before I get into the reasons for a title change, lets first ask what is the purpose of a film title. The purpose of a film title is to communicate the "what" and "who" in a few words. I believe an effective title should hold relevance to the theme, presenting a basic gist...
Created by theothersenhman 4 years 13 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915