screenrant.com – Before the premiere of Game of Thrones season 2, HBO reminded the legions of fantasy fans that, as a network, they have a pretty good idea of what it takes to make a decent drama by providing the first trailer for Aaron Sorkin’s The West Wing meets Sports Night cable news drama The Newsroom (previously titled More as This Story Develops). If there was any question about it before now, the trailer confirms that The Newsroom will be Sorkin’s third swing at knocking a behind-the-scenes series out of the park.
Created by theothersenhman 4 years 7 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915