screenrant.com – If you are a regular listener of public radio, then you’ve likely been regaled with the compelling tale of James Spring and his journey to free two kidnapped girls from Mexico, all in an effort to combat a midlife crisis. If you haven’t, well then, HBO and producer Rob Thomas (Veronica Mars, Party Down) think you might just enjoy the tentatively titled Thrillsville, a series based on Spring’s exploits. In 2010, This American Life ran a segment entitled ‘Midlife Cowboy,’ focusing on Spring, who after spending much of his youth smuggling methamphetamine into the United States, naturally segued that life experience into a career writing advertising copy.
Created by brucelee 4 years 7 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915