bleedingcool.com – I was having a conversation with a retail clerk today, who expressed the opinion that DC Comics were defending comic stores while Marvel were trying to drive their customers to digital instead. I disagreed – pointed out how DC were pushing digital first ahead of Marvel, that Marvel’s AR was pushing digital users to print, how the Marvel coupon was doing the same, and hell if Marvel really were driving people to digital they’d just buy them all iPads.
Created by jetli 4 years 5 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915