fb.indiewire.com – HBO has announced its summer doc schedule, which includes nonfiction films aboutperformance artistMarina Abramović,"Leave Britney Alone" internet celebChris Crocker and gay activistVito Russo, as well as examinations of dog ownership, birdwatching in Central Park, the 2011 tsunami in Japan, supermodels and unemployment in Long Island. The films will air Monday nights, kicking off onJune 18th.
Created by jetli 4 years 3 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915