bleedingcool.com – An utterly fascinating account of some DC editorial history caps off the week: “Shortly after the completion of the Watchmen series by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons, DC’s main editors went on retreat. The retreatees included Karen Berger, Mike Gold, Denny O’Neil, Mike Carlin, and Andy Helfer. The brain trust returned with three “sequels” to Watchmen.” — A quote from Comics Between The Panels, which is expanded upon in interesting detail today.Most-Read Comic Stories Today:Cosplay Round-Up from Stampede City (Yee-Haw!) | Bleeding Cool Comic Book, Movies and TV News and RumorsWe present, for your viewing enjoyment, a selection of photos taken at Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo 2012!The Return Of Pandora To The DCU | Bleeding Cool Comic Book, Movies and TV News and RumorsAnd now, with the Second Wave shipping, she’s back, appearing in the background of World’s Finest, Dial H and GI Combat.
Created by jackiechan 4 years 3 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915