screenrant.com – Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Buzz Bissinger has released a sequel to his famed novel Friday Night Lights. The sequel, After Friday Night Lights, takes look a further look into the lives of the characters from the original book that spawned the hit movie and TV show of the same name. Published in 1990, the first Friday Night Lights is a non-fictional story that centers on Odessa’s 1988 Permian Panthers football team and the social, educational, and economic issues in Odessa at the time. Twenty-two years later the 34-page sequel After Friday Night Lights focuses on Bissinger’s decades-long friendship with running back Boobie Miles, whose budding career was cut short after he blew out his knee in a 1988 preseason scrimmage, and follows him from the darker years he suffered with depression after his injury to the present and a more optimistic future.
Created by jetli 4 years 4 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915