deadline.com – This morning was 20th Century Fox’s turn at bat at CinemaCon, where the studio showcased its 2012 product reel hosted by co-chairs Jim Gianopulos and Tom Rothman. They said, “we get to take credit today for everyone else’s hard work, but I think we have our best, most diverse slate in years”.
Created by theothersenhman 4 years 4 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $39,000,000Total: $39,000,000
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $33,114,000Total: $347,390,153
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,787,690Total: $21,787,690
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,270,000Total: $11,270,000
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $11,017,000Total: $327,497,565