avclub.com – A pre-teen girl meets her true love in a chilly seaside village. When they’re in their twenties, they meet again in the same spot, and immediately re-connect. But then he’s killed in a fluke-ish accident while on an eco-terrorist mission, so the woman decides that rather than lose the man of her dreams yet again, she’ll take advantage of new technology and have him cloned.
Created by theothersenhman 4 years 8 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915