avclub.com – It’s probably unfair to pine for the movie a director didn’t make, but it’s disappointing that Nanni Moretti’s Vatican dramedy We Have A Pope has so little to do with the actual selection process for a new pontiff. It’s such a ripe subject: a gathering of cardinals from all over the world, voting on who among them will be chosen as the leader of the Catholic church, and by extension, determining what they mean to say to the faithful about what the institution means, now and for the near future.
Created by donnieyen 4 years 7 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915