avclub.com – There’s a scene toward the end of Katy Perry: Part Of Me where the singer is faced with the decision to cancel her show in São Paulo, Brazil, or go onstage in spite of the fact that her short-lived marriage to comedian Russell Brand has just imploded. The Perry of this scene stands in stark contrast to the figure the film has touted up to this point, a neon-hued goofball just oozing charisma and charm who asks, without irony, “How can you ever be too cartoony?” Her faded pink hair half-tucked beneath a wig cap, she sobs wordlessly ...
Created by jackiechan 3 years 46 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915