fb.indiewire.com – Why He's On Our Radar: The 2011 Sundance Film Festival served as a springboard for remarkable number of writer/directors, all with bright futures ahead of them. Mike Cahill of "Another Earth," Dee Rees of "Pariah," Sean Durkin of "Martha Marcy May Marlene," and Evan Glodell of "Bellflower," all made strong impressions, garnering distribution deals and a wealth of buzz.
Created by jetli 4 years 4 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915