deadline.com – Broadcasters are not happy with today’s FCC passage of a rule that will force stations to put their political advertising information — like who is buying what time and for how much — online. Stations already have to compile and make available the information as public entities, but they were against putting things like ad rates online that could more easily be seen by marketplace rivals.
Created by theothersenhman 4 years 3 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915