rss.feedsportal.com – They've got rojo on themWith it's Shaun-riffing title and preponderance of shuffling, gurgling undead, Juan Of The Dead could have been a horror homage too far. Thankfully, it's got more than just that puntastic title and some impressive prosthetics work to fall back on. Empire's own Kim Newman, a man who's forgotten more about zombies than we'll ever know, describes the Cuban horror as "a fond satire in the manner of Peter Jackson's early, funny films".
Created by jetli 4 years 4 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $39,000,000Total: $39,000,000
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $33,114,000Total: $347,390,153
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,787,690Total: $21,787,690
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,270,000Total: $11,270,000
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $11,017,000Total: $327,497,565