fb.indiewire.com – After watching the first three episodes of "Girls," a friend of mine told me that he couldn't stand the show because he found the male characters awful and one-dimensional -- that they made him wonder if what he felt was anything close to how women feel when they complain about how underwritten so many of the female roles scripted by men are.
Created by brucelee 4 years 3 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $39,000,000Total: $39,000,000
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $33,114,000Total: $347,390,153
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,787,690Total: $21,787,690
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,270,000Total: $11,270,000
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $11,017,000Total: $327,497,565