movieline.com – Everyone's got their thing for getting through a rough week. (Read: Every week.) Some people do yoga, others meditate, more still pray, drink, cower tearfully in the office bathroom for 30 minutes at a time, or indulge any number of other palliatives. Myself, I increasingly find myself turning to "Firecracker," quite possibly the greatest unofficial music video ever created. Also, I know this has nothing to do with movies per se, which is precisely the point.
Created by theothersenhman 4 years 8 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915