guardian.co.uk – Compassion for lost souls pervades Carol Morley's film about marginalised people who come to a Dover hotelWith her superb documentary Dreams of a Life and the equally inspired early film The Alcohol Years, Carol Morley established herself as an exciting voice in British cinema. Here is her fiction feature, Edge, made in 2010, and though it's a minor piece compared toher confessional documentary work, it is a brooding, atmospheric drama with themes and ideas that intersect revealingly with the rest of Morley's films.
Created by jackiechan 4 years 6 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915