fb.indiewire.com – A few days before this year's SXSW, the Mozilla Foundation (the nonprofit organization that most famously gives us the Firefox web browser) launched Living Docs Project, an online home for transmedia documentary storytelling. The Living Docs Project is facilitated by a network of technology and film organizations. The site and the infrastructure are primarily provided by Mozilla, with Tribeca Film Insitute, Bay Area Video Coalition, the American University Center for Social Media and doc film producer ITVS are all contributing to the project's development. The Living Docs Project has been a product a bit a few months of tinkering with the unique multimedia capabilities of HTML5.
Created by donnieyen 4 years 6 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915