collider.com – WarGames left theaters nearly three decades ago, but a special screening and panel at The Tribeca Film Festival showed little erosion on its emotional impact or the immediacy of its ethical questions. The production wasn't easy on Its director, John Badham, who came in mid-shoot to right the production. Having not screened it for 15 years, the filmmaker had enough perspective to be able to truly enjoy his work. Hit the jump for our interview with Badham, including some pretty incredible backstory from the set, how he handled the controversial production, his thoughts on Seth Gordon's upcoming WarGames remake and why another of his classics, Saturday Night Fever, is still relevant. John Badham's involvement with a cross-section of entertainment and the American military didn't start with WarGames. His father was a U.S.
Created by jetli 4 years 2 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915