feedproxy.google.com – Madman recently released two fashion focused documentaries, both set in New York and both about the coveted world of high fashion, but both coming from completely different places. Melbourne International Film Festival (MIFF) gangbuster was the eponymous Bill Cunningham New York, unpretentiously exploring the inner and outer layers of a complicated man and his role in the turbulent scene.
Created by donnieyen 4 years 4 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915