deadline.com – Shares are down slightly in pre-market trading as investors digest a Q1 report that tells a mixed story. Comcast had net income of $1.4B, up 39% vs last year, on revenues of $14.9B, up 22.7%. Analysts expected the revenue figure to be closer to $14.4B. Earnings at 45 cents a share also beat forecasts of 42 cents.
Created by donnieyen 4 years 3 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915