feedproxy.google.com – A pair of big names have just signed on to take part in international horror anthology The Profane Exhibit. Spanish prankster Nacho Vigalondo (Extraterrestrial, Timecrimes) has joined the project that already includes Richard Stanley and Yoshihiro Nishimura. Also signing on is Brazilian icon Jose Mojica Marins, best known as Coffin Joe.
Created by donnieyen 4 years 5 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $39,000,000Total: $39,000,000
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $33,114,000Total: $347,390,153
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,787,690Total: $21,787,690
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,270,000Total: $11,270,000
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $11,017,000Total: $327,497,565