deadline.com – Charlie Sheen made a surprise appearance tonight as the Beverly Hills Bar Association’s Entertainment Law Section honored Marty Singer as its Entertainment Lawyer Of The Year. Singer, of course, represented Sheen during the legal war with Warner Bros over the actor’s messy exit from the hit CBS’ TV series Two And A Half Men.
Created by jackiechan 4 years 5 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915