screenrant.com – Rewind the clock about a year and the headline for this article would have immediately prompted lots of rants about Channing Tatum’s (lack of) acting abilities, and Roland Emmerich’s overblown approach to filmmaking. Jump ahead to the present and… well, that’s still probably going to be the case. But we digress. Tatum, hot off the one-two punch of this year’s The Vow and 21 Jump Street, has entered talks to headline White House Down, a new action-thriller that will be directed by Emmerich – based on an original spec script by James Vanderbilt (this summer’s Amazing Spider-Man) that pulled in a tidy sum of $3 million from Sony. Following his breakout role in Step Up, Tatum failed to make an impression (well, a good one) with his turns in lucrative titles like Public Enemies, G.I.
Created by jetli 4 years 1 week ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915