bleedingcool.com – As per a short press release from Disney, the Captain America sequel is set for April 4th, 2014. They’ve had this date earmarked for a while, but now we know what for: Marvel Studios’ sequel to the blockbuster Captain America: The First Avenger… the second installment will pick-up where the highly anticipated Marvel’s The Avengers (May 4, 2012) leaves off, as Steve Rogers continues his affiliation with Nick Fury and S.H.I.E.L.D and struggles to embrace his role in the modern world. We don’t know who is going to direct the film yet, but there’s at least a short list. Marvel are still keeping their flag in May 16th 2014, for an us-yet unannounced something.
Created by jetli 4 years 7 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915