fb.indiewire.com – It seems April Fool's Day tricked a lot more people than usual this year. With stories about James Cameron directing "Prometheus 2" and Daniel Craig skydiving into the London Olympics opening ceremony getting picked up by news organizations as fact from folks ranging from Deadline to the Guardian, another story made the rounds that also seemed slightly dubious. Blogue Du Festival Du Cannesclaimed (somewhat unbelievably) that organizers of the Cannes Film Festival had accidentally put the entire lineup on their website over the weekend before yanking it off again.
Created by jackiechan 4 years 7 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915