feedproxy.google.com – I will never forget the night when, as a festival programmer, I first unleashed Calvin Lee Reeder's short film The Rambler onto a paying audience. There was squirming in seats, nervous laughter, outright confusion, revulsion, shock and outbursts of spontaneous applause. It was perfect. Exactly what you want to do to a midnight audience.
Created by jackiechan 4 years 6 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915