joblo.com – I love long one-shot takes in film. Whether it be from Wes Anderson, Alfonso Cuaron, or Martin Scorsese, amongst others, I am amazed at the amount of detail and preparation that goes into them. This commercial for Puegeot is like a dance video, car ad, and single-take edit roll up of awesomeness.
Created by donnieyen 4 years 6 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915