thewrap.com – CBS Corporation has signed a definitive agreement to sell five radio stations in West Palm Beach, Fla., for $50 million as it continues a strategy of focusing on larger markets. It has previously sold radio stations in the mid-size Portland, Ore. and Denver markets. Palm Beach Broadcasting LLC will acquire three of the stations from CBS, under terms of the deal announced Tuesday.
Created by brucelee 4 years 7 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915