miamiherald.com – For a film that understandably only scratches the surface of its topic, "Bully" carries a devastating emotional punch. A powerful examination of aggressive behavior in American schools - much of it unchecked by administrators, law enforcement, parents or any adult in authority - the movie focuses on a handful of families affected by bullying, some to a devastating extent.
Created by jackiechan 4 years 6 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915