deadline.com – EXCLUSIVE: It’s official: Bruce Dow just announced to the staff at 3:10 p.m. today that he is retiring as CEO of the SAG Pension and Health Plans on April 30th. Replacing him will be Chris Dowdell serving as Interim CEO. Dow’s stepping down follows considerable controversy — and allegedly even a federal investigation — intothe way he did his job there.
Created by donnieyen 4 years 4 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915