movieweb.com – Walt Disney Pictures and Pixar have released a TV spot for their summer adventure Brave that explores the relationship between Princess Merida and her mother, The Queen. Watch as a young Merida picks up her precious bow and arrow for the first time, disobeying, yet eventually winning over the heart of her family.
Created by jetli 4 years 2 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915