feedproxy.google.com – "I don't consider WAR HORSE a war film" - Steven Spielberg. Judging the films that dominated 2011's awards season, it's clear that for many of the big guns there was a sense of unapologetic nostalgia running rampant. Hugo was a "love letter" to Meliés and the burgeoning of the cinematic art form, while The Artist unabashedly borrowed from both Keaton and Errol Flynn, creating a charming evocation of silent cinema's golden age.
Created by jackiechan 4 years 7 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915