deadline.com – Management/production companies Caliber Media Co. and Benderspink have teamed up with Simplicity Media to launch an experimental feature film and social media project. Called Bloodloss, the concept is to stage a full-scale production within the modern-day subculture of “sanguine vampires”, a close-knit community with a spiritual obsession to drink human blood to maintain physical health.
Created by theothersenhman 4 years 8 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915