nydailynews.com – It’s a hated Brooklyn bus line - and now it’s a movie. Actor Michael Buscemi has written and directed a wry little love note to the slow-poke B61 bus, with a Red Hook stop serving as the sole setting for “B61,” which premieres Friday at the Tribeca Film Festival.
Created by brucelee 4 years 5 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915