deadline.com – The analysis out this morning from Barclays Equity Research captures the general ambivalence on the Street about the eagerly anticipated Apple television set, which the firm expects to see as early as 2013. It envisions a TV set that blends Internet and conventional TV programming enhanced by features including Apple’s Siri voice controls and an iSight camera and microphone.
Created by theothersenhman 4 years 7 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915