collider.com – The race of the two “White House action-thrillers” is on. Director Antoine Fuqua (Training Day) has been offered the Nu Image/Millenium property Olympus Has Fallen, in direct competition with Columbia’s similarly-plotted White House Down, which has Roland Emmerich in talks to direct. Olympus Has Fallen is described as “Die Hard in the White House” and has Gerard Butler attached to play a down-on-his-luck ex-Secret Service agent who becomes America’s only hope when 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
Created by jetli 4 years 6 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915