bleedingcool.com – Bleeding Cool rather ragged on a recent Marvel Comics title commissioned to explain banking to students for being, well, awful. In comparison however, this comic written by Marc Sumerak and drawn by Marcio Takara to promote awareness of the effects of alcohol to kids, commissioned by Elks National Youth Program, both succeeds as a comic and at getting certain messages across.
Created by donnieyen 4 years 7 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915