rss.feedsportal.com – To help fund his new film...As studio purse strings tighten on everything but a few tent pole films, creative types are turning to other sources of revenue to help get their work on screen. And while private funding drives have in the past been controversial (with one or two proving illegal), the rise of Kickstarter and other opportunities has seen indie filmmakers looking outside of the usual channels.
Created by donnieyen 4 years 3 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915