deadline.com – AOL shares are up more than 25% in pre-market trading moments after CEO Tim Armstrong agreed to unload more than 800 patents in a portfolio that he recently referred to as “beachfront property in East Hampton.” — and promised to “return a significant portion of the sale proceeds to shareholders.” The company will decide what form the investor benefit will take by year end, when it expects the deal to close.
Created by jackiechan 4 years 7 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915